To ensure a high standard of work across the sign industry, the ISA Sign Academy offers continuing education for industry professionals in a variety of fields. Educational material covers topics including installation, production and fabrication, design, sales and marketing, project management and estimating, management, and environmental technology.
To meet a variety of needs, the ISA Sign Academy offers education in several formats, such as:
- Easy-to-use webinars offer education without the travel costs and time away from the office.
- Educational programs, interactive forums and hands-on workshops are available as part of the International Sign Expo.
- Take advantage of pre-recorded webinars to learn at your convenience.
- Participate in ISA's Crane Operator Training to ensure that your crane operators are certified by November 2014.
- Online learning gives you and your employees access to expert-led, industry specific training straight from your computer.
ISA members enjoy discounted rates. Not an ISA member yet? Learn more and join today.
Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs)
Professionals who take part in ISA Sign Academy programs are eligible for Professional Development Units (PDUs). The PDU program is designed to raise professional standards and improve individual performance.
Quality Training Accomplishment Award
The Quality Training Accomplishment Award is given annually to companies that participate in the ISA Sign Academy's educational programs throughout the year. This award acknowledges companies that demonstrate a commitment to employee training and professional development.