ISA serves the sign industry as the preeminent resource for information on visual communications.
Some things you might not know about on-premise signage:
- Signage is the least expensive but most effective form of advertising.
- Signage can be responsible for half of your customers - that’s right, 50%!
- Signage is so important that without it you may not get a loan for your business.
- Signage is an investment that will pay a return many times over.
- A well-designed, well-placed sign can generate huge profits, especially when part of an overall marketing strategy.
Watch our Vital Signs video to learn more.
ISA advocates for you on Capitol Hill, works to improve the profession through educational opportunities, provides access to the latest research, and offers networking opportunities through our conferences and seminars.
ISA provides information for its members’ use in promotion of a safe industry, in compliance with regulatory guidelines and industry best practices. Today’s sign companies must remain current on a wide array of technical and regulatory issues relating to the sign industry, including sign component specifications, safety and environmental regulations and many more.
Getting Started With On-Premise Signs