ISA Sign Expo 2017 to Feature a Record Number of Co-Locations Across the Sign, Graphics and Visual Communications Spectrum
- February 9, 2017
-- ISA International Sign Expo 2017 will feature a record number of co-locations, showcasing the breadth of the sign, graphics and visual communications industry and confirming the event’s position as the place where the entire industry comes together.
ISA International Sign Expo 2017 will feature:
- Sign Research Foundation’s National Signage Education & Research Conference (NSREC), which brings presentations of the latest sign-oriented research. The theme explores the city of the future and the role that signs will play with coming changes in transportation and infrastructure.
- Printing Industries of America (PIA) and affiliates, including PIA of Southern CA, PIA Northern California, PIA of San Diego and Pacific Printing Industries Association, who represent the graphic print industry on the West Coast. PIA and its affiliates are co-sponsoring the invitation-only Print Reception.
- Xplor International, the go-to resource for education for transaction printers and direct mailers. Xplor will host an education session on using data to increase profits. Xplor will also co-sponsor the invitation-only Print Reception.
- NAPCO Publishing will host two panel discussions, one on in-plant success stories and the other on commercial trends and best practices.
- The Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI), which represents the fabric industry, will co-sponsor an invitation-only Print Reception.
- Sign Biz, which hosts its “Reunion” of member companies.
- Signarama, which also co-located in 2016, brings its franchisees together.
- The National Association of Sign Supply Distributors (NASSD).
These events join an already announced co-location with CPP Expo.
ISA International Sign Expo 2017 is April 19-22, with the tradeshow floor open April 20-22, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Registration for ISA International Sign Expo 2017 is open at www.signexpo.org