Questions about your legal rights in relation to signs? Contact David Hickey, ISA director of government relations. View ISA's position statements on these issues and more.
Your sign is your voice on the street. It communicates with passing pedestrians and motorists. It convinces them to come through your doors and do business with you.
Signage can no longer be an afterthought. Businesses can no longer afford to just "hang up a shingle" or throw up some plywood with painted letters. In order to compete in today's competitive marketplace, you must think of your sign as a sophisticated, powerful marketing tool. It should work for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, creating the first impression of your business, telling people who you are, where you are and what you offer.
You might be thinking...
- What are the elements of good signage?
- What kind of sign do I need?
- What do I need to know before buying a sign?
- Where do I get a sign?
- Where can I find a sign company?
- How can I reap the benefits of good signage?
- How can I maximize signage benefits for my business?
ISA can help guide you through the sometimes tricky aspects of finding the right sign for your business.