There's a lot to love about a career in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry
The sign and graphics industry is a dynamic, growing industry that employs more than 200,000 American workers and has an economic impact of $37.5 billion.
Ask anyone in the sign and graphics industry and they’ll tell you why their jobs are better than in other fields:
- The work is exciting and fulfilling;
- Employees like the feeling of helping their community;
- Career development and growth exists;
- They enjoy seeing their handiwork on display throughout their towns.
- Industry careers offer great pay and technical skills are valued.
Plus, We're hiring!
77% of companies in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry are actively seeking qualified workers.
Future employees can find a great career and prospective employers through experiences like Sign Manufacturing Day.
Find and post jobs and resumes on ISA's job board for the sign, graphics and visual communications industry.