15 credential assessments are available from NOCTI, an occupational proficiency testing organization, to validate and enhance student learning in the following areas:
- Advertising & Design
- Electrical Occupations
- Electronics Technology
- Industrial Electricity
- Industrial Electronics
- Mechanical Drafting & Design
- Precision Machining
- 21st Century Skills for Workplace Success
- Technical Drafting
- Visual Communications & Interactive Media Design
What can students do with an ISA digital badge?
- Share the badge as a visual representation of skills
77% of sign, graphics and visual communications industry companies are looking to fill a shortage of qualified, skilled workers, and ISA Digital Badges demonstrate skills and learning to prospective employers.
- Earn college credit recommendation for NOCTI credentials
The industry needs varied skillsets ranging from welding to CAD to graphic design and more.
- Advance to a great career in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry!