Affiliated Associations Sign Company Member Council
Local sign companies that meet this criteria will automatically be a member of ISA and receive ISA member benefits:
(1) engages in the sale or lease of signs, graphics, visual communications and/or related services to final users who operate in a single-state or local market area
(2) and that is a member in good standing of an ISA Affiliated Association located in the United States or Canada.
The Affiliated Associations Sign Company Member Council policy was updated as of January 1, 2013.
Join your local sign association
Direct Sign Company Member Council
Members of the Direct Member Council can include:
National sign companies that engage in the sale or lease of signs, graphics, visual communications and/or related services to final users who operate in a multi-state, multi-province or national market area.
In addition to the basic ISA benefits listed here, Direct Sign Company Members receive:
- National/Custom Sign Company Reception at ISA International Sign Expo: This annual reception is a "can't miss" event for national and custom sign companies alike and is the best opportunity for national sign companies to connect with local sign companies and installers from across the United States and beyond.
- ISA Converge: The only industry c-level networking conference exclusively for on-premise sign company suppliers, distributors and national sign companies. Industry thought leaders come together to forecast future trends, find solutions to business challenges, discuss emerging technologies, learn from industry experts and network.
- National Sign Company Survey of Operations: A report conducted exclusively for ISA Direct Council members and does not exist anywhere else in the sign industry. Items such as average annual sales, distribution of income by type of business, complete income, balance sheet ratios, operational financial data and more are bench-marked and measured with this survey.
- Sign, Graphics & Visual Communications Industry-Specific Research: ISA, in collaboration with the Sign Research Foundation, initiates research, case studies and best practices that address key industry needs. As a Direct Member, you have a direct voice to influence the new research and studies conducted each year that benefits the entire industry.
Direct Sign Company Member Dues: $1,850
Join ISA Today
Supplier/Distributor Member Council
Supplier: A business engaged in the manufacture and sale of materials, subassemblies, fabricated components, equipment, signs, software or services to distributors or sign companies. Distributors for a single manufacturer are considered suppliers.
Distributor: A business engaged in the storage and resale of materials, subassemblies, fabricated components, equipment or software from multiple suppliers to sign companies.
In addition to the basic ISA benefits listed above, Supplier/Distributor Members receive:
- Fifty-percent (50%) off each 10'x10' booth at ISA International Sign Expo - a savings of $2,900 per 10'x10' booth and your savings increase with each additional 10'x10' booth purchased - your savings more than cover the cost of your membership!
- Exclusive invitation to ISA Converge: the only industry networking conference exclusively for on-premise sign company suppliers, distributors and national sign companies. Join key decision makers to find solutions to business challenges, discuss trends and opportunities, learn from industry experts and network with your peers.
Supplier Member Dues: $1,000; $2,500 includes exhibition at ISA International Sign Expo
Distributor Member Dues: $1,000; $2,000 includes exhibition at ISA International Sign Expo
Join ISA Today
Associate Members Council
This council includes several categories:
(1) Non-Profit: non-profit sign association or other non-profit organization,
(2) Sign Buyer/End-user: business that purchase signs for advertising itself, i.e. an end user/retail shop,
(3) Public Sector: organization or person that provides services to citizens but does not directly design, produce, manufacture or distribute signage products/service, i.e. planners, government officials,
(4) Manufacturer's Representative: company or person what acts for multiple lines and products for suppliers, i.e. manufacturer’s representatives,
(5) International: sign company located outside the United States or Canada,
(6) Related Organization: firm that conducts business for or within the sign industry, i.e. designers, consultants, service providers.
Non-Profit Member Dues: $125
Sign Buyer/End-user Member Dues: $125
Public Sector Member Dues: $125
Manufacturer's Representative Member Dues: $150
International Member Dues: $200
Related Organization Member Dues: $1,000
Join ISA Today