The 2020 ISA Elite proves the sign, graphics and visual communications industry has a bright future ahead. Each year, the ISA Elite brings together up-and-coming young professionals in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry for ongoing opportunities for growth and powerful connections.
The 2020 ISA Elite class, now in its sixth year, showcases a range of careers in this highly competitive, one-of-a-kind program. In all, 36 participants range from company owners to those who work for the largest manufacturers. Some are in sign production; others are in sales, marketing and product development. In addition, 21 represent companies that are new to the program.
The first meeting of the 2020 ISA Elite will be held at ISA International Sign Expo 2020® in April. The group will meet again at International Sign Association headquarters in the fall for the industry's most successful leadership training program where young professionals will learn valuable skills to help propel their companies, their careers and the industry forward.
"The ISA Elite is the epitome of a program that provides wins for everyone," said Lori Anderson, president and CEO of the International Sign Association®. "Participants make life-long connections with their peers and receive training to help them grow in their careers. Company leaders have told me that ISA Elite members deliver an immediate, tangible benefit to the company through their enthusiasm and connections. And the industry benefits by keeping the best and brightest engaged and ready to lead."
One of the highlights of ISA International Sign Expo events is the gathering of ISA Elite participants from previous years.
"The connections that ISA Elite participants make is a tremendous career boost," said Iain Mackenzie, ISA's vice president of meetings and events. "It has been exciting to see how engaged the past classes have remained in the program and in helping welcome newcomers into the program. As the number of alumni grows, we continue to see participants maximize the value of the connections they make."
The 2020 ISA Elite are:
- John Adinolfe, VP, Operations, Alternative Sign Group, Inc., West Palm Beach, FL
- Ryan Allen, Head of Florida Estimating, Allen Industries, Clearwater, FL
- Kerri Block, Owner, GraphicWorks Sign Company, Arvada, CO
- Dan Brown, Account Manager, Altec Industries Inc., Indianapolis, IN
- Tiffany Burdynski, Order Processing, Creative Signage, Beltsville, MD
- Jesse Burkhardt, Graphics Installer/Sales, Big Picture Graphics, Castle Rock, CO
- Eric Chessor, Director, Program Management, Cummings Resources, LLC, Nashville, TN
- Kevin Corey, General Manager, McHale Sign Co., Redding, CA
- Josh De Ruyter, Vice President of Sales, Signage Solutions, Anaheim, CA
- Cristina de Zulueta, Marketing and Communications, Mimaki USA, Suwanee, GA
- Michael Elrick, Production Manager, Precision Letter Corporation, Manchester, NH
- Melanie Emerson, Director of Marketing/Client Education, Everylite, Orlando, FL
- Zanna Flude, Manager, Project Management, Pattison Sign Group, Toronto, ON
- Stacey Gagne, Business Development Manager, Signex Manufacturing, Steinbach, MB
- Bashir Hamis, Business Development Executive, Media Resources Inc., Mississauga, ON
- Chris Henderson, Production Manager/Purchasing, Metro Sign Corporation, Oklahoma City, OK
- Chelsea Hose, Vice President, i2 Visual, Inc., Fort Myers, FL
- Brittany Janesy, Production Manager, All Right Sign, Schererville, IN
- Will Johnson, Director of Operations, Johnson Sign Company, Ypsilanti, MI
- Kyle Kanoy, Senior Project Manager, Poblocki Sign Company, Reidsville, NC
- Clark Lanius, Branch Manager, GSG, Baton Rouge, LA
- Gray Lankford, National Distributor and Technical Sales Manager for America, AgiLight Inc., Liberty Hill, TX
- Mallory Lynn, Production Manager, Sign-A-Rama Brighton, Brighton, CO
- Sarah Martin, Senior Project Manager, GDS, Inc., Astoria, NY
- Ana Megrelishvili, Business Development Manager, Custom Sign Factory, Duluth, GA
- Brian Mehmet, Director, Production, Philadelphia Sign Company, Palmyra, NJ
- Jeremy Odu, Design Manager, Oakhurst Signs, Largo, FL
- Schuyler Rath, National Director of Sales, One World LED USA, LLC, Beloit, WI
- Andy Sellers, Account Manager, Tubelite, Little Rock, AR
- Justin Shapiro, Regional Sales Manager, ThinkSign, Willow Grove, PA
- Marc-Antoine Sheldon, Assistant Production Manager, Enseignes Access Inc., Longueuil, QC
- Russell Sparks, President, Double S Signs, LLC d.b.a Hightech Signs, Texarkana, TX
- Katie Sutherland, Design Supervisor/Creative Lead, Hi Signs | The Fath Group, Edmonton, AB
- Josh Temple, Sales Executive, Ad Light Group, Denver, CO
- Neal Williams, General Manager, Ventex Technology, San Angelo, TX
- Angela Zambanini, North East Regional Sales Manager, LORD Corporation, Seven Fields, PA