ISA International Sign Expo 2018, which opens this week, will showcase many of the innovations in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry. Those new products extend well beyond what is available in the booths; a number of sponsors are using their products to add to the energy of the event.
Attendees will have an opportunity to see new products in action, contributing to the overall excitement of ISA International Sign Expo 2018. Sponsors and their featured products include:
- 3M, Booth 3308, displays premium printed films and window films in several areas of the convention center’s pre-function space and at the Hyatt Sky Bridge entrance (3MTM ControltacTM Print Film 40C-20R, 3MTM ScotchcalTM Luster Overlaminate 3645); exterior floor decals at the top of the exterior escalators (3MTM ControltacTM Print Film 40C-20R, 3MTM ScotchcalTM Luster Overlaminate 3645); and floor decal in the Lounge & Learn Booth 5245 (3MTM ControltacTM Print Film 40C-20R, 3MTM Scotchcal™ Luster Overlaminate 3645). Window clings also are on display from the Hilton Sky Bridge (3MTM ControltacTM Print Film 40C-10R, 3MTM ScotchcalTM Gloss Overlaminate 8508), and on the windows near registration (3MTM ControltacTM Print Film 40C-10R, 3MTM Scotchcal™ Matte Overlaminate 8520).
- ARK Ramos, Booth 2300, provided the plaques for the Affiliated Association kiosks in The Hub, located in Booth 853.
- Banner Ups, Booth 3935, provided the BravoTabs for hanging the rotunda banners at each entrance.
- Blueview Elec-optic Tec Co., Ltd., Booth 2431, donated the BV JYLD2 double-sided Matrix Rigid Bars used to light up the entrance unit “fists.”
- Colex, Booth 4635, provided Falconboard bar tables in the food court.
- Daktronics, Booth 3300, displays Digital Street Furniture at the Hall B entrance of the South Convention Center.
- Dazian, Booth 4137, offered custom printed and fabricated banners for the “Central SEG Logo Cube” and overhead sign in The Hub, Booth 853.
- Eastsign Trading (Shenzen) Co., Ltd., Booth 5417, provided the fabric backdrop seen at all of the Game Changer sessions.
- Fisher Textiles, Booths 1407 and 5403, provided four large carpet maps throughout the trade show floor, which are printed on Fisher Textile’s GF 2400 Big Floor. The GF 6090 SunBright fabric material and GF 4017 soft-knit material are in the Lounge & Learn booth, and GF Rebound 2000 flooring can be seen in The Hub. GF 8864 Wht/Wht/Wht is used for the back wall of the ISA Lounge, sponsored by ORAFOL.
- FusionCast, Booth 4600, designed and produced the Innovation Awards.
- GBC & Seal, Booth 2113, provided UltraClear PET to create the window graphics for all main entrance doors and parking lot entrance doors. The product also is used as a window cling near registration.
- INCISEON, Booth 1137, lights up the stage at ISA Rocks!, displaying the logo on the INCISEON Skeletonized product.
- INFINITY MEDIA Company, Booth 3802, displays the FloorApeal at each entrance, including the Hilton entrance floor decal and registration. Their GlassApeel can be seen on the windows near registration and at the lobby lounge.
- Magnum Magnetics, Booth 3007, provided the DigiMag® super-wide magnetic media that can be seen on the crash doors leading into the exhibit hall at both entrances.
- NuSpace Displays (Fortunexpo), Booth 3604, recognizes the ISA Elite class of 2018 on a dynamic LED light box in the main lobby.
- ORAFOL Americas, Booth 3604, provides Orajet Media product as the floor decal in the ISA Lounge, which is also sponsored by ORAFOL in Booth 5245. Window cling materials are included on one of the windows near registration.
- Photo Tex Group, Booth 3702, provided the column wraps at the shuttle bus drop-offs with the PhotoTexOS product.
- Radiant Manufacturing, Booth 5226, offered SolaRay panels, used in the large hanging displays at both entrances to the show floor, as well as accents for the lightning bolts at both entrances.
- Shanghai Soardist Display Co., Ltd., Booth 835, provides Windigo portable sidewalk signs used for the shuttle bus and ride-share pickup signs outside the convention center. The 8’x20’ EZ Extend Display is also the step-and-repeat at ISA Rocks!, and is directional signage for ISA Rocks! located at Pointe Orlando.
- SloanLED, Booth 2825, offered the SlimLINER linear product that can be seen as the lighting in The Hub, Booth 853.
- Top Value Fabrics, Booth 4438, provided the Pes-Deko-Tex 2582GFS product that can be seen outside both entrances as the exterior entrance banners. Deko-Tex 7048GFS can be viewed as the backwalls to registration. Also in the registration area: Deko-Tex 7047GFS for the flag sides, Pes-Satinette 6669PFLW in the middle for the registration flags, and Heavy Deko-Stretch 8488GFS for the registration backwall circles.
- Vantage LED, Booth 212, provided charging stations throughout the trade show floor and lobby space so attendees can recharge devices and get up-to-date information on digital displays.
- WS Display, Booth 5623, uses EZ Extend 3’x7.5’ and 5D EZ Extend Circles as signage promoting ISA Affiliates and sign code help. In addition, barrier displays are used in the vehicle wrap area and the step-and-repeat for ISA Rocks! WS Display also is providing the “see you next year” signage promoting the 2019 show and Zeppy outdoor banner stands for shuttle signage.
ISA International Sign Expo 2018 will be March 22-24, with education starting on March 21, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. Registration is open at signexpo.org.