We know you need to navigate these uncertain times and ISA is working hard to ensure you are empowered with the best resources and information available.
To help we’ve developed three new tools for you:
- Daily Industry Digest: Every afternoon get a quick synopsis of the top issues impacting our industry that day, including the latest news, legislative updates, state happenings, and more. Check your inbox at 4:00pm (EDT) Monday for the first issue and every day after at the same time for this Digest.
- Weekly Update Webinar Series: The first in the series will be Tuesday, March 31 at 2:00pm (EDT). These webinars will feature ISA’s Lori Anderson and David Hickey providing a more personalized, in-depth overview of select issues most impacting your business and how ISA is responding. It’s also your time to get your questions answered during the interactive Q&A session. Register for these and other webinars at signs.org/webinars.
- Business Continuity Resource Center (BCRC): Launched last week, but if you haven’t visited lately, do so today and often. The BCRC is being updated real-time with information and links relevant specifically to the sign, graphics and visual communications industry. Topic covered are HR issues, health and safety, keeping employees working, etc. Two special features of the BCRC are:
- Essential Business–templates, recommendations and information to help get your business classified as an Essential Business under the state and local laws being enacted.
- Open for Business–suppliers and distributors are available to help keep you open-for-business by ensuring you have all the equipment and products needed to support your customers.
Together we will get through this and we’re confident these three newest resources will be valuable resources for your business!