Finding qualified workers is one of the biggest challenges facing the sign, graphics and visual communications industry.
On October 2, 2020, companies in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry will host facility tours to encourage students to explore exciting and diverse career opportunities within the industry.
Thank you to these participating companies for Sign Manufacturing Day 2020!
- Ace Sign Company, Springfield, IL
- Allen Industries, Greensboro, NC
- AZign LLC, Shenandoah, TX
- Bakers' Signs and Manufacturing, Conroe, TX
- BOLT Signs, London, ON
- Brooklin Bulletin Signs, Whitby, ON
- Capital Architectural Signs, Austin, TX
- DaNite Sign Company, Columbus, OH
- Davinci Sign Systems, Inc., Windsor, CO
- Design Team Sign Company LLC, Savannah, TN
- ESCO Manufacturing, Watertown, SD
- FastSigns, Pompano Beach, FL
- FastSigns of Huntsville, Hunstville, AL
- FDC Graphic Films, Inc, South Bend, IN
Joslin & Son Signs, Nashville, TN
- Kieffer | Starlite, Sheboygan, WI
- KNA Graphics, Inc DBA Signarama, Kenilworth, NJ
KORT Sign Design, Golden Valley, MN
KRD Design, Chester Springs, PA
L&H Companies, Reading, PA
- Leon's Signs, Inc., Tyler, TX
- Mimaki, Suwanee, GA
- North American Signs, South Bend, IN
- Oakhurst Signs & Graphics, Largo, FL
- P.S. Services, Anaheim, CA
- Poblocki Sign Company, Milwaukee, WI
- Pride Signs, Cambridge, ON
- Prolifiq Sign Studio, Edmeston, NY
- Santoro Signs Inc., Buffalo, NY
- Scenic Sign Co., St. Cloud, MN
- Signage & Lighting Systems, Brampton, ON
- Signarama - Springfield MO, Springfield, MO
- Signarama Brighton, Brighton, CO
Signarama Redmond, Redmond, WA
- Steel Art Company, Norwood, MA
- The Signs & Services Company, Inc., Stanton, CA
**Some companies may have selected another day in October or November.
If you are interested in participating in Sign Manufacturing Day, please contact Alison Kent at [email protected] or 703-836-4088.