As a trade association for the sign, graphics and visual communications industry, ISA is guided by the feedback and insight offered by industry volunteers. These industry thought leaders represent all aspects of the industry and assist ISA in driving programs and services for the industry.
Public Affairs Committee
Facilitates information and communication among all public policy and technology related subcommittees and task forces.
Oversees the development of official industry position statements and reviews board-level motions passed by the subcommittees or task forces.
- Electrical Codes & Standards Subcommittee: Responsible for all sign related electrical issues, including electrical codes and standards.
- Planner Outreach Subcommittee: Provides guidance to ISA on efforts to engage, educate and partner with planners.
- EMC Subcommittee: Recommends ISA policies and positions regarding EMCs and assists with development of grassroots and educational tools on EMCs.
Workforce Development and Education Committee
Provides strategic guidance on development of projects and goals for workforce development and education initiatives and serves to coordinate the activities of all related task forces and focus groups.
- Onboarding Working Group: Responsible for exploring, advising and providing guidance on the development of an onboarding curriculum for sign, graphics and visual communications employees.
- Digital Badge Task Force: Provides guidance and advice on the development of digital badges based on the tracks and courses currently available in the ISA Online Learning System, as well as identifies any potential areas/needs for future courses/tracks.
ISA Converge Committee
Provides input on the format and content of the ISA Converge conference.
National/Custom Sign Company Business Practices Task Force
Responsible for exploring opportunities for greater communication and developing best practices between sign manufacturers and installers.
Insurance Needs Assessment Task Force
Explores the business insurance needs of the sign, graphics and visual communications industry and determines potential opportunities for ISA to assist companies in problem areas.
Print Strategy Task Force
ISA Elite Task Force
Provides feedback and guidance on improving ISA’s outreach to young sign, graphics and visual communications professionals.
Trade Show Advisory Board
Provides long-term strategic guidance regarding the ISA International Sign Expo from the perspective of ISA Sign Expo exhibitors.
ISA Sign Expo Attendee Advisory Board
Provides direction, feedback and recommendations on ISA Sign Expo attendee acquisition efforts, logistics, networking and overall experience for the trade show from the perspective of ISA Sign Expo attendees.