In 2018, the ISA Elite is comprised of 35 young professionals who work in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry. The ISA Elite recognizes the talented young professionals who represent the next generation of industry leaders.
Acceptance as an ISA Elite includes:
- Free entry to ISA International Sign Expo 2019 — the sign, graphics and visual communications industry’s leading tradeshow — as well as to all education sessions.
- Three (3) night's hotel accommodations at ISA Sign Expo, at an ISA designated hotel.
- Unique networking opportunities with fellow sign, graphics and visual communications professionals and industry leaders.
- Two-day follow-up leadership retreat in the Fall of 2019 held at the ISA Headquarters, in Alexandria, VA .
- 2019 participants will also have the opportunity to network with ISA Elite alumni during ISA Sign Expo and all year round.
See what it's like to attend ISA International Sign Expo as an ISA Elite!
- Applicants must be currently working in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry and have been working in the industry for at least two (2) years.
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 1, 1984.
- Applicants must be an ISA member or an ISA Affiliated Association custom sign company member.
- Applicants must have completed at least one ISA Digital Badge. More information can be found at www.signs.org/online.
Know someone who may be interested in the ISA Elite program? Nominate a colleague or peer here.
Taking industry careers to the next level
"It will change not only your professional life but your personal life exponentially." —Haeli Lowe, Ziglin Signs, ISA Elite class of 2016
Watch Haeli's video to hear more about her experience.
The ISA Elite program is designed to combat one of the most pressing issues facing the sign, graphics and visual communications industry. As older workers retire, industry leaders are concerned about replacing workers in both skilled and management positions.