The ISA Elite is comprised of 35 young professionals each year who work in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry. The ISA Elite recognizes the talented young professionals who represent the next generation of industry leaders.
Acceptance as an ISA Elite includes:
- Free entry to ISA International Sign Expo 2020 — the sign, graphics and visual communications industry’s leading tradeshow — as well as to all education sessions.
- Two (2) night's hotel accommodations, at an ISA designated hotel, at ISA Sign Expo.
- Unique networking opportunities with fellow sign, graphics and visual communications professionals and industry leaders.
- Two-day follow-up leadership retreat in the Fall of 2020 held at the ISA Headquarters, in Alexandria, VA .
- 2020 participants will also have the opportunity to network with ISA Elite alumni during ISA Sign Expo and all year round.
See what it's like to attend ISA International Sign Expo as an ISA Elite!
- The application process is currently closed. We will start accepting applications for the 2021 class in the fall of 2020.
- Applicants must be currently working in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry and have been working in the industry for at least two (2) years.
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 1, 1986.
- Applicants must be an ISA member or an ISA Affiliated Association custom sign company member.
- Applicants must have completed at least one ISA Digital Badge. More information can be found at www.signs.org/online.
Questions, contact Iain Mackenzie at [email protected] or 703.836.5087.
Taking industry careers to the next level
"Being a part of the ISA Elite was one of the most valuable experiences I have had to date! I have come to rely on the network I built while part of the ISA Elite, again and again - for guidance, leadership, advice and so much more! This program honestly gave us the push and confidence we needed to really step it up here at Signature Sign and Image, and bring our business to the next level! " —Emily Butko Wallis, ISA Elite class of 2018
The ISA Elite program is designed to combat one of the most pressing issues facing the sign, graphics and visual communications industry. As older workers retire, industry leaders are concerned about replacing workers in both skilled and management positions.