May 5-May 6, 2021 Virtual Experience
BUSINESS CHANGING CONNECTIONS
This is THE event that connects national sign companies and local sign and install companies from across North America.
National sign companies need to support their major clients for local installation and maintenance projects which can range from channel letters to wide-format graphics to electrical installations and more - the needs vary based on client. They are looking for long-term install partners - this event gives them these partners.
WHEN: May 5-6, 2021 (Local Sign & Install Companies participate one of the two days, either Wednesday OR Thursday - you get to choose which day works best for you!)
WHERE: Your home or office!
WHY: Considering how many past particpants had contracts or proposals within days of this event and they didn't have to spend time or money travel to each national company to make a connection - we bring them to you!
HOW MUCH: $449 (ISA Member Price) / $749 (Non-Member Price)
Meet with 10-13 of the industry's leading national sign companies and keep your install crews busy throughout 2021 and beyond. All of your meetings are five-minute, 1-1 virtual meetings with representatives from national companies responsible for the national accounts and installtion projects. Each national sign company will recevieve the company profile you will complete during registration so these five-minute meetings are all about business.
HEAR FROM ACTUAL PARTICIPANTS on how valuable this event can be to your business!
Local Sign & Install Companies are saying…
- "Very well organized start to finish, no glitches whatsoever in the flow! Terrific way to talk with multiple contacts face to face. 5 minutes forced us to get our message honed to precise details. (we needed some work in this area and we'll be better prepared for the next event) 😊" Susan (Cleveland, OH)
- "We actually thought the virtual event was more personal then the in person event because you are one on one with the National Sign Company with no distractions." Chelsea (Ft. Myers, FL)
- "Get to meet people without travel, well organised, well executed." Chris (London, UK)
- "There is hardly any other opportunity for a local installer to reach this number of nationals in such a short span of time. It is a high value opportunity with low cost and effort." Brad (Knoxville, TN)
- "Thank you. We already received our first job from a new company that we met with during this event. It has already paid for itself in less than a weeks’ time.😊" Matt (Apopka, FL)
- "Great way to meet new people and build connections in the industry." Amanda (Scott, LA)
National Sign Companies are saying…
- "Nice to actually have a little of time alloted to meet with current of future partners in the comfort of our offices, or homes." Nancy (Montreal, Quebec)
- "The meet and greet virtually is so much better than the ISA in-person. Lets you get more of a 1 on 1 and really get in depth to who the companies are." Scott (South Bend, IN)
- "This is my second time attending this event and it is remarkable that they are able to still do such great events for existing and new members. It very well put together and allowed us to connect with existing and new Field Partners. We were able to thank our valued partners and have discussions with new potential partners. " Nicole (Mentor, OH)
- “Made 36 connections in 4 hours…most of whom seem great fits for our needs” Jimmy (Denver, CO)
- "Good experience because you can do this in the comfort of you office and even though 5 minutes is not very long, you still get enough team for pertinent information and relationship building." Doug (Williamsburg, OH)
- "The LINK was beneficial for me in multiple ways: I got to see and meet some of my local partners that I've never gotten to meet before. I learned that most of them cover much larger areas than we ever knew! I also was able to expand our network of local subs in some areas that we have not been able to for quite some time. Derek (South Bend, IN)
INVESTMENT - COSTS
Local sign company investment is $449/ISA members and $749/non-ISA members - an amount that could be easily recouped with one good conversation at this event! At $45/$75 per meeting, it's less than a tank of gas!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY - COMING SOON!
ISA's THE LINK...INSTALL reservation process will open soon! Space is limited and first-come, first-served.
NOTE: Local Sign and Install Companies may only particpate in one event per year to ensure opportunities for other local companies. Particpants from November 2020 and February 2021 are not eligible to participate in the May event.
National Sign Company 2021 Participants
National Sign Companies are still being confirmed, but here is a list of the companies particpating: Advance Sign Group, (ASG), Allen Industries, Arapahoe Sign Arts, Atlas Sign Group, Bailiwick Services, DCL - Design Communications, Dualite Sales and Service, The Fitts Company, Harbinger Sign Company, Identiti, North American Signs, Persona, Philadelphia Sign Company, Ruggles Sign, Stratus Unlimited-Formerly MC Group | ICON, Transworld Signs, Triangle Sign Services, Vixxo. (Subject to change and meetings are not guaranteed with specific or all national companies.)
National sign companies who would like to participate, call Alicia @ 703.836.4071 or email [email protected].
|Time – ET
||Welcome, Tech Instructions
|11:04 am - 12:02 pm
||1-1 Networking Meetings
|12:03 pm - 12:07 pm
|12:08 pm - 1:00 pm
||1-1 Networking Meetings
|1:01 pm - 1:30 pm
||Open Networking - Not Required