February 3 or February 4, 2021 Virtual Experience
BUSINESS CHANGING CONNECTIONS
This is THE event that connects national sign companies and local sign and install companies from across North America.
National sign companies need to support their major clients for local installation and maintenance projects which can range from channel letters to wide-format graphics to electrical installations and more - the needs vary based on client. They are looking for long-term install partners - this event gives them these partners.
Local Sign & Install Companies participate one of the two days, either Wednesday OR Thursday - you get to choose which day works best for you!
Meet with 10-13 of the industry's leading national sign companies and keep your install crews busy throughout '21 and beyond. All of your meetings are five-minute, 1-1 virtual meetings with representatives from national companies responsible for the national accounts and installtion projects. Each national sign company will recevieve the company profile you will complete during registration so these five-minute meetings are all about business.
At only $449, it's a great investment when you consider many past particpants had contracts or proposals within days of this event and you didn't have to spend time or money travel to each national company to make a connection - we bring them to you !
Once again - this event has SOLD OUT - Join our wait list as some spaces may open: reserve your spot today.
[Space is first come, first serve. Once spots are filled, others will be placed on a waiting list for our next event set for May 2021. Reservation does not guarantee particpation.]
HEAR FROM ACTUAL PARTICIPANTS on how valuable this event can be to your business!
Local Sign & Install Companies are saying…
- “I truly enjoyed my appointments and thought it was over the top!!! I have already gotten a quote request from one of the national companies that I never been able to get in the door with and hopefully can start to do some business together.” Michael (Gulfport, MS)
- "Thank you. We already received our first job from a new company that we met with during this event. It has already paid for itself in less than a weeks’ time.😊" Matt (Apopka, FL)
- "I think that the event was a huge success! Thank ‘your people’ for me!" - Nick (Grand Prairie, TX)
- "Didn’t know what to expect but was thoroughly impressed. I have already told many of our staff about the experience." Keith (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- "Had a great time meeting with the National companies. Several said they weren't aware we had multiple locations and sent forms to update our info. One company said they were looking for an installer in our area for large job." Ryan (Kansas City, KS
- "Where else can you speak to large companies to hopefully showcase some of your work that could bring you more work for your company." Cesar (Miami, FL)
- "Great experience to meet and speak to decision makers and deal-makers face-to-face. " Tom (Knoxville, TN)
National Sign Companies are saying…
- "We received new contacts in areas that we needed them." Doug (Williamsburg, OH)
- “It was a good way to get a “face to face” with many installers in a short period of time.” Al (Watertown, SD)
- "Highly recommended. Great way to meet [local] companies." Pat (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- "Great opportunity to meet new sign vendors and to see current vendors face to face." Tony (West Palm Beach, FL)
- “Made 36 connections in 4 hours…most of whom seem great fits for our needs” Jimmy (Denver, CO)
- "The ISA brought an outstanding experience. The virtual interviews were flawless. Everything was completely in sync and smooth. Great to meet so many potential partners” Mike (Jacksonville, FL)
- "The LINK was beneficial for me in multiple ways: I got to see and meet some of my local partners that I've never gotten to meet before. I learned that most of them cover much larger areas than we ever knew! I also was able to expand our network of local subs in some areas that we have not been able to for quite some time. Derek (South Bend, IN)
INVESTMENT - COSTS
Local sign company investment is $449/ISA members and $749/non-ISA members - an amount that could be easily recouped with one good conversation at this event! At $45/$75 per meeting, it's less than a tank of gas!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY - SOLD OUT
ISA's THE LINK...INSTALL is sold out. Join our wait list. Space is limited and first-come, first-served.
Reserve Your Spot
NOTE: Local Sign and Install Companies may only particpate in one event per year to ensure opportunities for other local companies. Particpants from November 2020 are not eligible to participate in the February event.
National Sign Company 2021 Participants
National Sign Companies are still being confirmed, but here is a list of the companies particpating: Adelphia Graphic Systems (AGS), Advance Sign Group, (ASG), Allen Industries, Arapahoe Sign Arts, Atlas Sign Group, Bailiwick Services, DCL - Design Communications, Dualite Sales and Service, The Fitts Company, Harbinger Sign Company, Identiti, North American Signs, Persona, Philadelphia Sign Company, Ruggles Sign, Stratus Unlimited-Formerly MC Group | ICON, Transworld Signs, Triangle Sign Services, Vixxo. (Subject to change and meetings are not guaranteed with specific or all national companies.)
National sign companies who would like to participate, call Alicia @ 703.836.4071 or email [email protected].
Schedule of Events
|Time – ET
||Welcome by Lori Anderson, ISA President & CEO
Sponsor Intro: Signum
||1-1 Networking Meetings
||Break and Networking
||1-1 Networking Meetings