ISA International Sign Expo® 2019 is ready to open its doors, drawing some 20,000 sign, graphics and visual communications professionals to the 235,000-plus square foot trade show floor.
In addition, a number of co-located events enhance the overall experience of the show. Signarama once again hosts its annual meeting of franchise owners. Xplor19 will bring those in the global electronic document systems industry, while APTech will host an event that brings together print executives for high-level networking and thought-provoking discussions. The Sign Research Foundation brings retailers, urban planners, designers, architects and graduate students to dialogue with the sign industry to learn about sign regulation, placement and design.
Throughout the three days of the tradeshow floor and education sessions—with another day devoted to pre-conference workshops—attendees can learn the latest trends and explore the latest products in the sign, graphics and visual communications industry. Many of the 600+ exhibitors have announced plans to introduce innovative new products at ISA Sign Expo. The most intriguing new products have earned the ISA Innovation Award.
New events to ISA Sign Expo this year include:
- Women Leading the Industry (WLI). Networking and a panel discussion for women leaders in the sign, print, graphics and visual communications industry, held in partnership with Sign Builder Illustrated.
- The Wrap Experience in partnership with Justin Pate, The Wrap Institute and Avery Dennison - Graphics Solutions. Wrap installers will be trained and tested on the latest wrap techniques and applications.
- National Installations Wrap Cup, powered by 3M, a three-day competition to be named the Wrap Star team champion.
- Pre-conference workshops, held April 23, offer deep dives into digital signage and vertical markets; market opportunities in print; comprehensive solutions for building and expanding a wrap business; and techniques for building and managing highly productive sales team. All were designed to help companies boost bottom lines by increasing efficiency and profitability.
- The Wide Format Print Awards, presented by Big Picture magazine. The awards honor the most creative, innovative and inspiring large-format digital print projects in our industry.
The event is being held as the International Sign Association® marks its 75th anniversary and will include the 75th Anniversary Celebration at ISA ROCKS: THE Industry Event!
ISA International Sign Expo 2019 runs April 24-26, with pre-conference workshops on April 23, at Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Learn more at www.signexpo.org.